Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inspired

Obviously by looking at the date of my last post you can conclude that I am definitely not a consistent blogger. I just don't know what to write about. Today I took the time to look over a couple of your lovely blogs and was inspired! The consistency and the topics of posts were an inspiration to me. I have felt lately that there is really nothing in my life worth writing about on this blog; I go to work, I try to make it to the gym, and I try to stay in touch with friends that no longer live close to me. 
But seriously, my life is wonderful! I have fantastic friends and family and I also work with a lot of great people. I am so blessed! If I have all this going on how can I not find something to write about? So, my new goal (one of many) is to take the time to write and to share with you all the little things that are going on that make my life so great. Thank you for inspiring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment