I started taking dance when I was eight years old and continued to dance until the end of high school. Dance was a big part of my life so it's no surprise that I fell in love with the show So You Think You Can Dance(SYTYCD) that came out the summer after I graduated from high school. I watched it faithfully every week and every season, dancing vicariously through those beautiful dancers. I still dance now and then but my exercise now comes in the form of taking classes at Gold's Gym, which I absolutely love!
So, 2 things I love SYTYCD and the gym. Today when I went to take a zumba class at the gym guess who was there? Randi Evans from SYTYCD!!! Randi was one of my favorite dancers on that show and I took a class with her!!
I love it!!!! Heath... I miss you!!! We need to play, yeah???
ReplyDeleteumm...duh! I can't believe we always wait so long to see each other. Let's do it soon.
ReplyDelete