I feel like my life is a continuous string of various injuries; cuts, bumps, bruises, burns (2nd degree on my feet last summer), knocked out teeth, stitches, sprains, strains, pulled muscles, shin splints, tendinitis, blisters and whatever else. Luckily I've never had a broken bone or had an injury bad enough to have surgery, for which I am very grateful.
My latest injury is a sprained ankle. It's a beautiful purple and blue color with some inflammation thrown in to really bring out the whole sprain thing.
Of course this happened only after I finally decided to commit myself to go more often to the gym. You never know what life will bring. Whatever happens though, I know that I have to keep going. So here's to the journey.
Oh i feel for you!! I have had 2 surgeries in 8 months! Its like non stop. The reason i had my second injury was from being weak from my first one! I am getting a gym pass to work out with my boyfriend to get in shape before I go back to the ballet program. Things will heal up! :)
ReplyDelete