Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sometimes Things Just Don't Work Out

Sometimes things just don't work out, no matter how much you plan, work for it, and even pray for it to happen. Is it the timing? Is it just not what I'm supposed to do? Because on paper it looked perfect. It fit in  just right with my other hopeful plans.
 *Sigh* 
Sometimes things just don't work out. 
I do understand this, but can I just say, for the record, that I hate being told this after a huge disappointment. Let my cry, let me complain, let me mope a little, then I will get up and move on. It's not easy but I'll do it and I know that something(hopefully better) will come into my life and I will realize why that "something" that I had planned on wasn't the right thing for me (Sooner rather than later would be preferable).

2 comments:

  1. Heather. This almost made me cry. I love you. If you want to go get ice cream or something, please let me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up Heather. I agree- it's good to cry and get it out of your system. I'm not sure what your exact circumstance is, but you need to know that you are a TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL, COURAGEOUS, WORTHY, DRIVEN person. I'm excited to see where life takes you. Stay open to what the Lord has in store for you. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete