Friday, December 17, 2010

Food Adventures

My family finally decided to take turns making dinner, so each of us gets a day of the week and are in charge. I don't know why we didn't do this sooner. I have had an absolute blast making dinner and trying out new recipes. Luckily my family is okay with being guinea pigs. Even more lucky is the fact that everything that I have made had turned out really yummy too.

 I was especially proud of my pizza (best pizza dough recipe ever!) and pad thai. In the past month I've also made cheddar cauliflower soup, soft tacos, and orange chicken. Food is fantastic!
This month I feel like I've also been baking up quite a few treats as well; cake bites, caramel brownies, and cookies just to name a few. 
If anyone has any great recipes for whatever please pass them along!

No comments:

Post a Comment