Saturday, January 22, 2011

Belated New Year

First of all just let me state for the record that blogging more was not on my list of new years resolutions, so even though it's been too long since I've posted I haven't messed up any goals I've had for the new year. That being said I recently had a friend encourage me to blog more so that the adventures and misadventures that make up my life can be shared with my family and friends. There have already been some changes in my life and more planned for the upcoming year and I really do want to be able to have something to remind me of all those great and probably some not so great events that happen during this year. So this is me officially putting blogging on my list of things that I want to do this year.
As for my other new years goals they include going to the gym at least three times a week(so far so good), keeping up on my journal writing, going to the temple at least once a month, and learning some Chinese phrases before I leave for Taiwan. I do also have a crazy goal to go sky diving before I leave this summer. 
I started off the new year celebrating my 24th birthday and moving out of my house into an apartment in Provo. Turning 24 was kind of crazy and moving out was definitely an adjustment but so far it's been a good  and I'm really looking forward to 2011.

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYA I am so glad you are blogging more... I have a feeling that I may have influenced the increase of blogging! YAYAYA I am so excited for you to go to Taiwan. I can not even describe! O and ps lets go SKY Diving when I come down for the Festival of Colors? Should I get the info or do you want to? I know Brent went so he might know of a good place... Miss you lots! YA!!! TAIWAN

    ps. love the new blog update. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete