Saturday, January 29, 2011

Desert Star

I absolutely love plays, especially musicals and I love food so when my good friend Emily invited me to a dinner theater show at the Desert Star Playhouse in Murray of course I said yes. Live entertainment is fantastic! The play was a parody of the movie Back to the Future, they put a Utah spin on it and just made me laugh. I remember watching this movie with my family when I was younger, I thought it was so great, so it was really fun to see this play. The atmosphere was great and I loved that the actors interacted with the audience as well. I will definitely see another play at the Desert Star.
 I'm so glad my friend Emily invited me, I haven't seen her in forever so we had a lot to catch up on. I just love getting together with old friends. Thanks Emily!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Desert Star! They put on the best productions! I have only been to a couple, but I always end up crying from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also obsessed with Desert Star! SO, SO funny!

    ReplyDelete