Friday, February 11, 2011

Missing Dance

So this past week I was able to attend a dance performance of the company I used to dance with. I haven't been to a performance in a while and I had forgotten how much I miss it. I was blown away by several of the performances and the choreography was absolutely beautiful. Dance was a huge part of my life for ten years and whenever I go to any dance performance my body aches to dance. After attending a show all I want to do is take a class or just dance in my living room. Dance is one of those things that just makes me happy, so I'm thinking that I need to find a way to do just that and possibly perform again.
A great thing about my dance past is all of the friends that I made.  This past weekend I was able to catch up with a group of some of the greatest girls that I know.  I absolutely love these girls! Whenever we get together I always have a fantastic time. Everyone is in different places but I feel like we are are still as close as we ever were. There is always lots of food, laughing, and talking.I am so lucky to have such great friends.

2 comments:

  1. I FEEL THE SAME!!!! Want to take Phyllis's adult class sometime? I haven't been for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart just ACHES that I missed everything this last weekend. I'm glad there is someone somewhere that understands how I feel. We really do have some of the greatest friends ever! :)

    ReplyDelete