Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Inner Shopaholic

It's not very often that I go on a shopping spree, but today I found my inner shopaholic and I may or may not have gone a little crazy. I had a coupon to get 30 percent off my entire purchase at Old Navy and I found so many cute things that I couldn't help but buy them. I have to say that I am extremely happy with everything that I bought, which doesn't happen very often. I am typically the customer that can't decide if I really like what I've tried on enough to buy it and then if I do buy anything I usually end up returning something. But not this time. I love everything and I am now very ready for spring and summer to begin. I got some super cute shorts and lots of cute tops. I can't wait to wear them! Bring on the sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. you realize that a post like this should be accompanied by pictures of you in your new stuff, right?? I want to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete