Back at the airport and apparently my bad luck with flights continues. Not only was my flight home from Hawaii delayed and we had to change flights and then had a layover in San Fransico for over 6 hours, but here I am again at the airport and my flight has been delayed. So instead of leaving at 8 pm I will be leaving at 10 pm. Not too bad considering, and it doesn't cause me to miss my connecting flight to Taiwan-thank goodness- but it does mean less time at LAX to check in my bags and get through security. I'm hoping that everything will go smoothly and that my flight to Taiwan won't be too bad even though it is more than a 13 hour flight. I'm both excited and a little nervous and am ready to be on my way.
I'll let you all know when I arrive in Taiwan and I'm sure I will have some stories to share and maybe some pictures too.
No comments:
Post a Comment