This is what I'd been told, but it was really hard to believe when I was still wearing shorts and flip flops... in November. Then this weekend happened. It was cold.
Okay, so technically it was about 66 degrees Fahrenheit, but I was cold. I slept in sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I wore a sweatshirt, a coat, and winter gloves and boots to drive on my scooter to Taichung.
Good thing I am not coming back until summer because if I went back to Utah right now I would probably die.
I'm going to have a hard time in January and February when the "real" cold weather kicks in.
Why oh why didn't I bring more cold weather clothes?
Oh I remember this happening. 60, raining, and shivering, trying to remember how I survived in utah all those years. Wearing the same two sweaters and pants the whole time. Its great! Soak it up! I miss you like crazy. I love hearing about your adventures. xoxo!
ReplyDelete