Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blasted Blogger!

Okay, so for the past few days I have been trying to upload pictures and trying to keep up with the whole blogging thing. Unfortunately, either Blogger is ridiculously stupid or my computer is. I prefer to think that it is not my computer, but deep down inside I know it probably is. Because I live at home I decided to wait before getting a computer of my own and just save money by using my home computer, which is actually very nice. However, if any of you have older parents that like to try new things out on the computer you know that it can cause some weird things to happen. Lately, my computer had taken to randomly shutting down right in the middle of whatever you are doing. Needless to say it is very frustrating and in my opinion completely preventable. No offense parents, I love you, but please stop playing with the computer. All of that aside I am still going to try to blame the problem on Blogger, mostly because it will make me feel better. So, in reference to my picture uploading problem I say: "Blasted Blogger!" and I will try again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment