Now, for the randomness that is my life.
Once upon a time about 2 months ago at the teacher's fair at BYU I handed out my resume to many schools. It was not my intention to apply to all the afore mentioned schools so I didn't think too much about it. Then one day I get a call from a school I never applied to for an interview.
Yay! Interviews are wonderful and are in great demand so I readily agree, even when I hear that the school is in Alaska.
Little did I know exactly where the school was in Alaska that I was interviewing for.
Meet Point Hope Alaska:

Point Hope is a little town in the middle of the frozen arctic about a hundred miles ABOVE the arctic circle. Population about 800 souls most of whom are Native Americans or Eskimos, temperature high is below 70 degrees, things to do are almost non existent, chances that I will actually move there if I get the job. Zero.
No comments:
Post a Comment