Monday, June 7, 2010

Nostalgia

Today I discovered something wonderful.  I discovered that my picture uploading problem could be solved by using a different internet application!
In honor of this great occasion and in recognition of past memories that occurred this time two years ago, here is a little something that shows what I've been missing and what I hope I will be able to do again, hopefully sooner than later.

The Trevi Fountain. Where wishes begin.

Roma, Roma, Roma

 Venice. Absolutely amazing!

Hanging out with Peter in London.

Wicked. Enough said.

I was pretty impressed with my photo taking skills with this picture. So don't tell me if you hate it.

Arch de Triomphe

My most favorite museum of all time. The Musee D'Orsay. Impressionist art galore. I was in heaven.

Deciding to go on study abroad was one of the best decisions I ever made. I loved being surrounded by all the history. I loved my professor, Steve Bule you rock! I loved the endless museum visits and all the cathedrals and sculptures. Thank you Europe for an absolutely unforgettable experience.

1 comment: