Since I last wrote I feel like so much and very little has happened. My days are mostly composed of lazily reading, baking, watching my favorite movies and that's pretty much it. The job hunting has continued, although the flurry of filling out applications has stopped, and as far as finding a teaching position I am completely out of luck. I did finally get hired working at a car wash with my dear brother Rob, who is in fact one of my supervisors. I just started this week so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I just feel grateful that I finally have some source of income.
As for the other activities that I have been up to since I last posted here is the short version: Mesa Verde and the Grand Canyon with the family. Volunteering at the Orem Library. Interviews. Calls and emails telling me I didn't get the job I interviewed for. Wedding receptions. Golds Gym. Working 40 hours in 4 days up in Salt Lake City at a convention. 1st day of work at Supersonic. Way too many movies. Spending time with people I love.
So far it's been a pretty good summer. One can only hope that it will just keep getting better.
The cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde were amazing. We obviously give them a big thumbs up.
This ladder was 30 ft tall! I have a slight aversion to heights so it's possible that I might have been a little shaky and this wasn't even the worst of it.
The Grand Canyon. Both beautiful and a fun place to take ridiculous pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment