You read that right. 6 dozen cupcakes. That is the number of cupcakes that I have made this past week. So to say that I like cupcakes would be an enormous understatement. I love cupcakes! Monday I made chocolate cupcakes with homemade peanut butter frosting(the best recipe ever, compliments of my dear friend Jacque) and then today I made some double chocolate cupcakes and white cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting in honor of Valentines Day-don't worry these were not all consumed by me. To make this cupcake week even better I not only made a ton of cupcakes and had a blast doing it but I also got my favorite cupcake from the Cocoa Bean yesterday absolutely free. Chocolate raspberry cheesecake cupcake = pure joy.Who doesn't love cupcakes?

Share the love my friend. We all LOVE cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteI love this post- probably the most out of everyone that follows your blog. If only you could see the smile on my face. EEKKKKK I will see you soon!!!!!
ReplyDeleteps. I want the recipes please!