Today I took it upon myself to update the look of my blog. I can assure you that my intentions were good. Unfortunately for me, my blog designing abilities are dismal and I have no idea how to undo what I've done.
I spent way too much time trying to choose a design that I like and am completely happy with. I'm still not satisfied with the results so don't be surprised if you see it changing off and on for the next little bit.
If any of you have any advice on how to improve the design please share your knowledge. I think I have proven that if left to my own devices I have no idea what I'm doing.
Happy Sunday!
*After writing the above, I made some changes on the blog and can now say that I'm liking the way it looks. There probably will be a few small changes that I may decide to make, but for now I'm pretty happy.
*After writing the above, I made some changes on the blog and can now say that I'm liking the way it looks. There probably will be a few small changes that I may decide to make, but for now I'm pretty happy.
I don't think it's a catastrophe... just sayin...
ReplyDelete