Last night I went to my first Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was awesome and absolutely freezing! It rained and snowed during the majority of the game. Thank goodness I brought two jackets, one with a hood. If only I had remembered to bring gloves. My hands were so frozen by the end I literally couldn't get them to work right. Weird sensation, by the way, and now I know that gloves and hand warmers are a must if you are going to a sporting event when the weather is as good as it was last night.
Despite the cold and wet weather, I had a fantastic time. I played soccer when I was younger and it is one of my favorite sports. My younger brother Erik plays and I love to go to his games.Fun fact: It is the only sport that I can watch on t.v. and not get bored, but going to an actual game is so much better.
I cheered the team on, booed the ref on bad calls and jumped up and yelled when Real scored the only and winning goal in the last 3 minutes of the game vs. Colorado Rapids. Good times. I would definitely go again.

I Love RSL!!!!! GOOOOOOOO RSL
ReplyDelete